GDPR REGISTRAR ASSOCIATE PROGRAM AGREEMENT
This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to your participation as a member of the GDPR Registrar Associate Program.
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND GDPR REGISTRAR. BY CLICKING ON THE “ACCEPT” BUTTON AT THE END OF THIS DOCUMENT YOU ARE AFFIRMATIVELY STATING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN AND ARE AFFIRMATIVELY INDICATING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS ASSOCIATE PROGRAM AGREEMENT AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS HEREOF. YOU CANNOT BECOME A MEMBER OF THE ASSOCIATE PROGRAM UNLESS YOU HAVE ACCEPTED EACH AND EVERY TERM HEREOF.
1. Enrollment in this Association. To begin the enrollment process, you will submit a completed Associates Application through our website. Your application will be independently reviewed. We will evaluate your application in good faith to ensure you comply with all our rules and agreements. We may reject your account if we determine that your site is unsuitable for the Program for any reason, including, but not limited to, if your site incorporates images or content that is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, harassing or otherwise objectionable, such as sites that facilitate illegal activity or promote violence or promote or assist others in promoting copyright infringement (collectively, “Content Restrictions”).
2. Utilizing Links & Associate Materials Online and Offline. As an Associate of GDPR Registrar, you may use any form of promotion/marketing you choose, consistent with the terms of this Agreement. You may use banner advertisements, button links and/or text links to our site (the “Links”), however, you CANNOT SPAM. Any activity by you or on your behalf that we determine or reasonably suspect to be non GDPR Compliant and not in line with the Data Privacy within your jurisdiction, including the result of an unsolicited bulk e-mail program will result in your immediate termination as an Associate and your forfeiting of monies otherwise due you here-under. Allowable promotional links may contain GDPR Registrar’s trade names, service marks, and/or logos for display on your Associate Site (See below: Section 6). Subject to the terms and conditions hereof, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and download such Links and other designated promotional materials for placement on your Associate Site for the sole and exclusive purpose of promoting websites owned, operated or controlled by GDPR Registrar. In utilizing the Links, you agree that you will cooperate fully with us in order to establish and maintain such Link or Links. A Link may only be visually modified with our consent. In addition, wherever possible, you will not mask the referring URL information.
3. Commissions. We will pay you a commission based on agreement of confidentiality.
- Incentivised commissions, and offering any form of incentive to obtain a sale is forbidden, unless prior approval is given and cleared by GDPR Registrar. To inquire on whether your incentive is acceptable, please e-mail via our contact form.
- The Commission Rate is subject to change from time to time, upon e-mail notice to you and commencing the 30-days following such notice. Promotional deals or unique hosting plans may not be eligible for these commission rates.
4. Commission Payment. Commissions deemed due and owed to you under the program will be paid to you directly by GDPR Registrar after any holding/review period, once the funds are eligible for payout. Commission payments are made in the first week of the following month.
5. Valid commissions. No commission will be paid for sign-ups by you or anyone within your organisation; the customer information for which you are receiving a commission must be independent of the referrer. GDPR Registrar reserves the right to only pay for referrals that are active and fully paid-up. Terminated accounts are not eligible for a commission. Commissions may only be earned per each new client referred through the unique associate link. Associates also may not advertise on referred clients sites. Commission will not be granted for clients referred with existing accounts, commission will only be paid for new signups. Client’s that signup using official GDPR Registrar coupon codes, are not eligible for associate commission, these are coupon codes distributed by our sales team directly to client’s, they are also used during Holiday promotions. If an order is initially marked as fraud, then commission will not be paid on that account due to the charge-back risk associated with the order, even if the user passes manual verification. No commission will be paid for any account that is linked to another existing active GDPR Registrar account, which violates the duplicate accounts clause.
6. Responsibility of Your Site. You will be solely responsible for the development, operation and maintenance of your site and for all materials that appear on your site. We shall have no responsibility for the development, operation and maintenance of your site and for all materials that appear on your site. You shall also be responsible for ensuring that materials posted on your site do not violate or infringe upon any laws, including but not limited to the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights), and ensuring that materials posted on your site are not libelous or otherwise illegal. You must have express permission to use another party’s copyrighted or other proprietary material. We will not be responsible if you use another party’s copyrighted or other proprietary material in violation of the law. In addition to the foregoing, we will immediately terminate your participation in the Program if we believe you have engaged in any of the following, but not limited to:
- Unsolicited mass e-mail solicitations, IRC postings or any other form of spamming, including but not limited to, newsgroups or customers or otherwise violate the anti-spamming policies of GDPR Registrar or Local Law.
- Participating in Social Media under/using the GDPR Registrar brand, examples: Facebook pages, Google+, Twitter accounts or similar.
- Provide inaccurate or incomplete information to GDPR Registrar concerning your identity, address or other required information
- Attempt to cheat, defraud or mislead us in any way;
- Misrepresent to the public the terms and conditions of our sites or your sites;
- Engage in pop-up advertisement network activities;
- IFrames may only be used on pages or sites in which the other content represented on the site is related to GDPR Registrar.
- Cookie Stuffing
- Harvesting IPs (An example but not limited to is Traffic Exchange Sites)
- Any method where the user is unaware that they will be or already have visited the GDPR Registrar website(s) with your link.
7. Term of the Agreements. The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Associate Program Application and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party notice of termination. Notice by e-mail, to your e-mail address on our records, is considered sufficient notice for to terminate this Agreement. If this Agreement is terminated because you have violated the terms of this Agreement you are not eligible to receive any commissions payments, even for commissions earned prior to the date of termination. If this Agreement is terminated for any other reason, you are only eligible to earn a commission on sales occurring during the term of the Agreement, and commissions earned through the date of termination will remain payable only if the related orders are not canceled or returned. We reserve the right to withhold your final payment for a reasonable time to ensure that the correct amount is paid.
8. Modifications. We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion. Notice of any change by e-mail, to your address on our records, or the posting on our site of a change notice of a new agreement, is considered sufficient notice for notifying you of a modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Modifications may include, but are not limited to, changes in the scope of available commission fees, commission schedules, payment procedures, and Associate Program rules. All such modifications shall take effect 48 hours after we serve notice as provided above, unless we indicate otherwise. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. Your continued participation in the Associate Program, following our posting of a change notice or new agreement on our site, will constitute binding acceptance of the change.
9. Relationship of Parties. You and GDPR Registrar are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section. You are not an agent of the GDPR Registrar and GDPR Registrar expressly disclaims responsibility for any conduct by you in violation of our terms of agreement.
10. Limitation of Liability. We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages, or any loss of revenue, profits, or data, arising in connection with this Agreement or the Associate Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Associate Program will not be in excess of 0 (zero) dollars. GDPR Registrar reserves the right to withhold associate commissions for any period of time and null/void the commissions for any reason.
11. Disclaimers. We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Associate Program or any COMPANY services or other items sold through the Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchant-ability, non-infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
12. Representations and Warranties. You hereby represent and warrant to us that this Agreement has been duly and validly executed and delivered by you and constitutes your legal, valid and binding obligation, enforceable against you in accordance with its terms; and that the execution, delivery and performance by you of this Agreement are within your legal capacity and power; have been duly authorised by all requisite action on your part; require the approval or consent of no other persons; and neither violate nor constitute a default under the
(i) provision of any law, rule, regulation, order, judgment or decree to which you are subject or which is binding upon you, or
(ii) the terms of any other agreement, document or instrument applicable to you or binding upon you. Should any law enforcement agency or Internet service provider provide GDPR Registrar with notice that you have engaged in transmission of unsolicited bulk e-mails or have otherwise engaged in unlawful conduct or conduct in violation of said service provider’s terms of service, we reserve the right to cooperate in any investigation relating to your activities including disclosure of your account information in connection therewith.
13. Confidentiality. We may disclose to you certain information as a result of your participation as part of the Program, which information we consider to be confidential (herein referred to as “Confidential Information”). For purpose of this Agreement, the term “Confidential Information” shall include, but not be limited to, any modifications to the terms and provisions of this Associate Program Agreement made specifically for your site and not generally available to other members of the Associate Program, website, business and financial information relating to GDPR Registrar, customer and vendor lists relating to GDPR Registrar and any members of the Associate Program, other than you. Confidential Information shall also include any information that we designate as confidential during the term of this Agreement. You agree not to disclose any Confidential Information and that such Confidential Information shall also include any information that we designate as confidential during the term of this Agreement. You agree not to disclose any Confidential Information and that such Confidential Information shall remain strictly confidential and secret and shall not be utilized, directly or indirectly, by you for your own business purposes or for any other purpose except and solely to the extent that any such information is generally known or available to the public or if same is required by law or legal process. We make no warranty, expressed or implied, with respect to any information delivered here-under, including implied warranties of merchant-ability, fitness for a particular purpose or freedom from patent, trademark or copyright infringements, whether arising by law, custom or conduct, or as to the accuracy or completeness of the information and we shall not have any liability to you or to any other person resulting from your or such third person’s use of the information.
14. Indemnification. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless GDPR Registrar, officers, directors, employees, agents, associates, affiliates, successors and assigns, from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages or expense (including attorneys’ fees and costs) of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by us (collectively the “Losses”), in so far as such Losses (or actions in respect thereof) arise out of or are based on
(i) any claim or threatened claim that our use of the Associate Trademarks infringes on the rights of any third party;
(ii) the breach of any promise, covenant, representation or warranty made by you herein; or
(iii) or any claim related to your site.
15. Miscellaneous. Terminated accounts cannot later apply to the Associate Program without our express written consent. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of Australia and the State of Victoria, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. GDPR Registrar reserves the right to institute a reserve fund holding commissions for a time period deemed necessary in situations where sales generated by an affiliate consistently have a high charge-back/cancellation ratio. GDPR Registrar will be the sole and final arbitrator for any and all disputes or claims related to the validity of sales. In order to facilitate accurate record-keeping, multiple GDPR Registrar associate accounts spanning multiple associate networks are strictly prohibited. If you have an account with the GDPR Registrar in-house associate program and also open a GDPR Registrar associate account with another similar network, both associate accounts will be terminated and all commissions will be forfeited. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
16. Binding Arbitration. By participating in this associate program, you agree to binding arbitration for any disputes or claims that arise against GDPR Registrar or its subsidiaries in conjunction with this program. An arbitration firm selected by GDPR Registrar will be the sole and final arbitrator for any and all disputes or claims related or resulting from participation in this program. All decisions rendered are final. You also are responsible for any and all costs related to such arbitration.
17. Advertising. You may not advertise on keywords (or domains) that contain the trademark GDPR Registrar, variations, or misspellings. Some examples (without limitation) of prohibited keywords:
- GDPR Registrar
18. Acceptable Referrals. You may not refer yourself or your family members through this associate program. Associate referrals can not be funded/paid by the associate themselves. Each payment must come directly from the referred account holder to be eligible for a commission. You also may not refer customers who will be using the same payment method.
19. Missing Commissions. If for any reason a commission is missing from your account you must contact GDPR Registrar via our contact page before the payout cycle during which commission for such referral would be issued. The commission will be forfeit if GDPR Registrar is not contacted accordingly.
20. Coupon/”Deal” Sites. If you run a coupon site, you may not be eligible for the Associate program. Please make sure to contact us prior to becoming an associate.
21. Custom Codes. If you are using a custom coupon code you are not allowed to use the words “coupon”, “discount”, or similar terms, in your SEO terms or the title of the page without prior permission. Also without prior permission, these codes can only be placed on your site. Please make sure to contact us prior to participating.
22. Domain usage: You may not use domains that contain or are substantially similar to GDPR Registrar.
23. Compliance & Representation: You are required in being compliant with the GDPR and have representation within the European Union. If you don’t satisfy the Compliance and Representation criteria, then you can easily overcome this obstacle by signing up HERE.
24. Information Disclosure: GDPR Registrar may request detailed information on your methods of sending referrals to GDPR Registrar . Failure to provide these details may lead to immediate termination from the GDPR Registrar Associate program. If such methods are reasonably found by GDPR Registrar to be in breach of the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement, you will automatically forfeit pending referrals.
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND GDPR Registrar.
This article has not been revised since publication.
This post was created by ehgdrpdpo on April 1, 2019.