The information including the educational information contained in this website is for general information, reference and educational purposes only as follows:
1. The information is presented by GDPR Registrar and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
2. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or for that matter any of our websites.
3. GDPR Registrar is an online provider of educational and/or reference tools, forms and general legal information relating to Data Protection principles and protocols . GDPR Registrar is not a law firm and we do not provide legal advice or represent you in any way.
4. By using this website in part or in whole, you are not accessing lawyer/attorney services or legal advice. GDPR Registrar’s Products/Services, educational and/or reference tools, forms, general legal information, and any legal information we provide, are not a substitute for the advice of an lawyer/attorney.
5. You fully understand that by using GDPR Registrar, that GDPR Registrar is a website that provides tools to help your organisation comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and or obtain your GDPR Certification. GDPR Registrar does not get your organisation completely compliant with the GDPR. Your organisation may need to take additional measures to comply with the GDPR. This is intended purely as guidance where only the text of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has legal force. As a consequence, only the GDPR is liable to create rights and obligations for individuals. This guidance does not create any enforceable right or expectation. The binding interpretation of EU legislation is the exclusive competence of the Court of Justice of the European Union. The views expressed in this guidance are without prejudice to the position that the Commission might take before the Court of Justice. Neither the European Commission nor any person acting on behalf of the European Commission is responsible for the use which might be made of the information in this guide. As this document reflects the state of the art at the time of its drafting, it should be regarded as a ‘living tool’ open for improvement and its content may be subject to modifications without notice.
6. By using this website, you are not establishing an lawyer/attorney-client relationship with GDPR Registrar or any of its employees, or with any lawyer/attorney. Any information you provide us is not protected by lawyer/attorney-client privilege or as work product.
7. In accessing this website, the user assumes responsibility to provide correct and up-to-date information. Inaccuracies in information provided could affect the validity or enforceability of the results generated by the website. You take sole responsibility for the accuracy of information you provide to GDPR Registrar.
8. Each person’s legal situation is different and complex situations may require legal advice and representation. It is not possible for the website to identify all situations in which legal representation is recommended, necessary, or desirable. We do not review your documents or any information you input for accuracy or legal sufficiency, draw legal conclusions, provide legal advice or apply the law to the facts of your particular situation.
9. Each user when in doubt, has the obligation to make their own determination as to whether to seek the advice of a lawyer/attorney. GDPR Registrar recommends that when in doubt, all users consider reviewing their GDPR policies and procedures with an lawyer/attorney or a data protection officer.
10. Some jurisdictions have local laws, rules, advisory opinions, guidance, guidelines, and regulations for implementation that may affect the validity of the GDPR Registrar. GDPR Registrar cannot ensure that the results generated through use of the website will be enforceable or valid in all jurisdictions. Each user assumes the responsibility to seek legal review of their documents.
For further clarification, please contact us by CLICKING HERE.
This article has not been revised since publication.
This post was created by ehgdrpdpo on March 3, 2019.